Buildt in aluminium for the best durability and weight balance. It will run worldwide no matter if you are using 220V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz (power adapter with EU plug included). Designed to ensure that your voltage is always stable even under those typical power fluctuations that plague the conventions.
– 5 Amps Consistent Power (10 Amps peak)
– 2 to 16V, adjustable in 0.1V Steps
– Works with Coil and Rotary machines
– x3 Pedal Modes: Standard, Continuous Mode (Free-FootSwitch), and One-touch pedal
– NITRO Boost for fast Startup Mode
– Overcurrent protection
– 4 Memory Presets (with auto-record)
– Amplified Sensor for Pedal: Extra Sensitive Foot Switch sensor (x12 times better) that improves performance under dirty and rusty pedals
– Run Timer of hours-minutes. It will count session time (not needle time)
– Heavy duty connectors. The best we have found!
– Auto Power-off
– Rear nut compatible with MUSOTOKU stands and also with many photography and GoPro accessories.
– Worldwide Compatible (110 to 240V input)
– Power adapter with EU plug included
– Weight: 169grams
– Dimensions: 116X72mm, 24mm height
– Material: 2mm aircraft grade solid aluminium
– Plug: standard clipcord and footswith input 1/4inch jack
– Made in Spain
– 1 year warranty
MUSOTOKU Power Supply 5 Amps
100-240V Power adapter included with EU plug
Basic Support (GoPro sticker based)
Works with any Rotary and coil machine (except LACEnano, which needs to be run with LACEnano power unit). Just to mention a shortlist of most known Rotary brands successfully tested with Musotoku: Cheyenne, Inkjecta, Spektra, Bishop, Stigma, Ego, FK Irons, DragonFly and Swashdrive for example. These are not only tested by us, but also extesively used by our customers with the best possible feedback. Also we havent yet found a single coil machine that does not work with Musotoku. Thanks to the high current capability of Musotoku (5A) you will find it much easier to adjust your coil machine, and besides you will feel less hot after heavy use.